Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just found...

Maybe this has been around for awhile, but I just found it. I knew Polyface had a website, but when I've checked it previously, it didn't look like this, and was rarely updated. (Granted, I've not checked it in awhile.)

Anyway, Joel Salatin and his family have done a lot for sustainable agriculture with a multi-generational vision, and I'm glad to see more information available about their farm. We were there for their "field day" in July, 2005, and had a terrific day. Met some fantastic folks, too, including the Terry and Lingo families. (Actually, I didn't get to meet the Terrys, but Keith and some of the kids did. We all met the Lingos, though, and enjoy a wonderful friendship with them. As a matter of fact, we were just at their place this weekend.)

Mary Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home