Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Soap!

Almost five weeks ago, we made our first soap. I've had the ingredients for months, but couldn't seem to get up the nerve to actually do it. Dear friend and soap-mentor Trish has told me that it's really easy, and that I should not be intimidated. So finally a day arrived when we not only had time, but I also nerve. And you know what? She was right!!!

I already have the ingredients to make another batch, and hope to do that pretty soon so that we don't run out before we have more cured.

Mary Susan

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lingo Clan said...

Your soap looks fantastic! I'm so proud of y'all!

Love,
Trish

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger TNfarmgirl said...

Mary Susan! Great job!! Your soap
looks beautiful....prepare now for the addiction to making soap might appear :)

Blessings,
Cheri

Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home