Friday, September 12, 2008

More Juggling

Okay, I don't know why or how I've gotten on this juggling kick--somehow I keep following links that take me to juggling videos. I've never been a huge fan of juggling, and I can't juggle even one item--even after trying out the Klutz book on juggling years ago! Anyhow, I found these guys yesterday, and really enjoy them.

The Passing Zone

Their videos from "America's Got Talent" are also enjoyable. (If you check these out, watch "America's Got Talent - Wicked Juggling" followed by "America's Got Talent - Passing Zone - Over the Hasselhoff".)

Mary Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

That is INCREDIBLE!!!! I wonder how long they have to practice for...

BTW, we look forward to seeing y'all at "the wedding". Please get everyone to bring their instruments!!

Monday, September 15, 2008 7:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home