Friday, April 04, 2008

"It rained...

...and it rained and it rained. Piglet told himself that never in all his life, and he was goodness knows how old--three, was it, or four?--never had he seen so much rain. Days and days and days."

Our Christopher Robin

I don't know when I've seen the grass so green!!! It's absolutely beautiful!!!


For the first time in quite awhile, the creek between here and "town" is up over the bridge--a common occurrence the year we built the house (four years ago), but infrequent since.


It's a lot of rain, but after the last couple of summers, I still can't get enough of it.

Mary Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger TnFullQuiver said...

Mary Susan,
I am with you about the rain. We have enjoyed our fair share, and I am so THANKFUL!! Last year's drought has been hard on the hay and hay prices around here. I so appreciate the greenn grass here too. It is a lushious color green. We didn't see this color all year long last year. Enjoy your weekend.
grace and peace,
julie

Sunday, April 06, 2008 6:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home