Monday, June 02, 2008

Tag

Well, I'm supposed to do a tag on here, so here it goes.

7 things I'd like to do before I'd die:

Get married
Go to Scotland
Make a movie
Make bio-diesel
Run a timber business
Buy a set of tools and keep up with all of them
Type well

7 things I cannot do well

Type
Do anything on the computer
Cook
Play piano
Play sports
Be social
Act

7 favorite movies

National Treasure (both)
Lord of the Rings
Princess Bride
Gods and Generals
Gettysburg
Paleface
Son of Paleface

7 things I say often

Och
Grrrrrrrr...... (those are basically the same thing)
Sir????
What were you saying?
Yup.
Nope.
I'm hungry.

7 things I'd like in a spouse

Loves the Lord
Loves children
Teachable
Supporter
Good cook
Musical (to keep me on key)
Willing to live just about anywhere

7 favorite books and authors

The Bible
C.S. Lewis (much much much much better than the movies made)
David McCullough
My sister
Lord of the Rings (also much better than the movies)
Sir Walter Scott
Henty

5 people I tag (It's not 7!!!!!!)

Justin R.
David P.
Colton E.
Drapers
Chris S.

(If you don't want to do a tag, you don't have to)


Kyle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home